Sunday, June 19, 2016

Optyk Rozmus Review Part 1: ColourVue Mini Sclera Nebulos 17mm

Hi everyone. Today, I'll be reviewing contact lenses for the very first time and I am so excited! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
The first one to sponsor me lenses was Optyk Rozmus , a physical and online contact lens shop based in PszczynPoland. They sell a wide range of colored contacts that change the color of your eyes, corrective lenses that helps people with vision problems and even animation lenses good for cosplayers and makeup enthusiasts. They generously allowed me to review 2 pairs of lenses, the first one being ColourVue Mini Sclera Nebulos 17mm Contact Lenses and the other in the next post

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )








Here are its Details:


Price: $31.99  = $27.10!
Diameter: big, 17mm
B.C: 8.6
only plano (zero power) lenses
yearly contacts
2 lenses in vials






Optyk Rozmus was the most helpful out of the shops I have been in contact with so far! 

They were very quick to reply and pleasant to talk to. They answer any questions you ask and always makes a lookout for your well-being. They have a super friendly team that also inform you of the status of your orders and fix little incidents fast. 






My order was dispatched May 10, because my order got accidentally cancelled by one of their staffs. Honestly, I panicked so much but Dan, the one who I had been in contact with, fixed it as soon as possible and informed me of how it went in the end. He also told me that their site also has a feature where you can track and see the status of all your orders when you login and go to "my account".






The parcel was delivered June 13 in our house because I live in a rural part and in Asia and the postal people are slow as always ಠ益ಠ). Don't worry, your orders will arrive faster if you're from Europe/ America.



The lenses also came in a bubble envelope with foam padding to secure the lenses.






Each lenses are neatly packed in a cute rectangular box that fits a pair of lenses and a paper containing the information of the chosen product. Sadly, Optyk Rozmus doesn't include free lens case but this is the perfect time to use those unused cases from expired or dried out lenses you had ( happens to me a lot  ; n ; )  or use the cute ones you bought! 




The lenses are placed in the usual vial with the name of the series on the lid. It also says the power, base curve ,diameter and expiry date if you don't plan on opening them soon.


This is how the lenses look outside of the vial. It's design is clear and vivid and the color is very striking. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ ) The right picture is what they look flipped. You obviously don't have to worry if you had the wrong side on because come on, the difference is very clear xD ! 



How different are mini scleras from other lenses? 

(Mini Scleras beside my 16mm Dolly Circle Lenses)

As you can see, it is slightly bigger than Dolly lenses. They cover more areas of your eyes and actually makes you look very animated! Their color is also more visible even from a far.

(Mini Scleras beside Normal 14mm lenses)

The difference is H U G E. If Dolly lenses already have that much of a difference in eye enlargement from normal lenses, how much more from mini scleras!! 




Some pictures when worn:
              

( Elizabeth Liones from Nanatsu no Taizai )



(fixing tie one day)



Ratings: 

Color and Design: (4/5) 
I love how these lenses look like. They have a very unique design and is very eye-catching. The only thing that kind of puts me off is how huge the black part of the lenses are that it made the blue part became so small. 

Comfort: (3.5/5) 
These lenses were not that uncomfortable however I did have a hard time inserting them in my eyes. You can also see some spots where my eyes didn't fit. Sometimes, the lenses even fall off if you look to the sides to much.  

Enlargement: (5/5) ★  
These lenses make my eyes look so big and beautiful. It makes your eyes stand out This is also the biggest pair I own and it made me look more..I dare say, dollier than circle lenses.

Visibility of Effect: (5/5) ★ 
Surprisingly enough, they were so visible even from afar. I was worried that it would look all black because I have black eyes but the blue rings can still be seen although a bit small. 

Overall: (4/5) 
I really love these contact lenses! They look so cool and is worth its price! Optyk Rozmus also gave very good service and if you live in Europe, I'm 100% sure the lenses would arrive at your door so much faster! ( Hey, Asia is in the other side of the world, of course it'll take longer to arrive here)



This is the first time I've ever heard or seen mini scleras so it's all a new experience to me! Please stay tuned for part two of my review where I'll be reviewing white screen lenses. Be sure to check out Optyk Rozmus' other Social Media Accounts 
Instagram: @optyk.rozmus



Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely







No comments:

Post a Comment