Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lens Village: i.Fairy Tofi Gold Lens Review

Hi everyone! I'm back again with another review for Lens Village! This time, they also gave me a discount code, josuberry15, that gives you 15% off your purchase!!!! For this review, I chose the i.Fairy Tofi Gold Lens because I am really in need of yellowish lenses for my cosplays especially Mari Ohara from Love Live Sunshine. 

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )




Here are its Details:


Price: $19.00 (josuberry15 for 15% off)
Brand: i.fairy
Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 16.2 mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year after opening bottle
Prescription: -0.00 ~ -8.50
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Animal Lens Case 



The amazing team at Lens Village are all very sweet, kind and reliable. The lenses I originally chose weren't in stock and they really took the time to repeatedly ask me for another kind because the ones I keep choosing prior to that were out of stock. (´;д  ;`)



The package took a little more than 2 weeks to arrive to my place which is in the provincial part btw xD. The contents were all neatly sealed and organized in plastic and their cute card face-front.


The lenses came in the cutest bottle ever with majestic unicorn designs! All i.fairy bottles are soooo beautiful and elegant! (♥ω♥*) The last one I had had crowns and diamonds designs in it. It was just mesmerizing! Anyways, remember to use my code "josuberry15for 15% off your purchase.


This is how the lenses look in real life. It is slightly a greenish-yellow with a dark shade. However, the design is very visible. Lens Village sent me a yellow Hippo animal lens case this time. All your orders come with adorable animal cases that are really fun to collect! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶  

WHEN WORN


Ratings: 

Color and Design: (3.5/5) 
At first, I really wasn't interested in them but they have a rating of 5 stars in their website and I saw someone wear them and they had a beautiful effect on their eyes. Upon seeing them irl, I was slightly disappointed and began regretting my choice HOWEVER, once I put them on, I was AMAZED by how great it looks when subjected to flash or light!

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses are super comfortable and do not irritate my eyes. I might be used to wearing and inserting lenses but there are lenses that still sting the first time I put them on. This wasn't the case in these lenses since it also feels natural and as if I was not wearing lenses in the first place!

Enlargement: (5/5)  
These lenses have a diameter of 16mm, perfect for having eyes that looks cute, large and dolly. Not a lot of brands offer lenses in this size and I always appreciate it when I encounter lenses like these.

Visibility of Effect: (3.5/5)   
They may look great in flash and good lighting but these lenses hardly show up in the dark and in natural light on my extremely darka black eyes. I don't know if that's the case with people with lighter eyes like green or blue but I am sure that these won't look that good on dark eyes.

Overall: (4/5) 
Despite my initial disappointment, these lenses turned out to be fine. They're comfortable, have a big diameter and looks good in light. I'd recommend it to people with lighter eyes but not to people with dark eyes like me!

Don't forget to use "josuberry15" for 15% off




9/19/16

Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






No comments:

Post a Comment