Friday, November 4, 2016

Lens Village: Dolly Eye Starry Eye Brown Lens Review

Hi everyone! I have another set of lenses to review from the wonderful Lens Village. They asked me to pick 3 lenses this time and the first one I picked was Dolly Eye Starry Eye Brown Lens. Click the following for the next one and the last one.



Here are it's details:



Price: $24.00 (josuberry15 for 15% off)
Brand: Dolly Eye
Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 14.8 mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year after opening bottle
Prescription: -1.00 ~ -10.0
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Animal Lens Case 



All the lenses and the other contents were safely and securely placed and sealed inside a plastic. Their card can be seen in the front.


This is what the lenses look like. They have a very beautiful brown color and a really elegant design. Each lenses came with a free animal lens case. I just decided that the case for this one would be that yellow fish because it's brown btw hahaha. I really appreciate it that they give free animal cases because THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT DO AND I APPRECIATE THEM SO MUCH! 


Ratings: 

Color and Design: (4/5) 
At first, I really was intrigued by its design. It looked perfect for kinda casual pictures and characters with brown eyes. I was quite doubtful whether or not these will show well on dark eyes but I just had to give it a try!

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses are super comfortable and do not irritate my eyes. I might be used to wearing and inserting lenses but there are lenses that still sting the first time I put them on. This wasn't the case in these lenses since it also feels natural and as if I was not wearing lenses in the first place!

Enlargement: (4/5)   
These lenses have a diameter of 14.8 mm, almost perfect for having eyes that looks cute, large and dolly. I would have preferred 16mm ones for the right effect but these are fine.

Visibility of Effect: (3.5/5)   
They may look great in flash and good lighting but these lenses hardly show up in the dark and in natural light on my extremely dark black eyes. I don't know if that's the case with people with lighter eyes like green or blue but I am sure that these won't look that good on dark eyes.

Overall: (4/5) 
I really think these lenses are beautiful.They are clear closeup but from a far, they can hardly be seen. They're comfortable, have an okay diameter and looks good in light. I'd recommend it to people with lighter eyes but not to people with dark eyes like me!

Don't forget to use "josuberry15" for 15% off




9/19/16

Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






No comments:

Post a Comment